Get involved in Art for Jobs—join our Art for Jobs Volunteer Committee!
There are many ways to contribute, and every option helps to support the incredible 38126 committee as our neighbors pursue education, employment, and financial security.
Our committee helps Advance staff do the following:
- MARKET THE EVENT: Help promote through print, social media, neighborhood and professional newsletters and more.
- RECRUIT ARTISTS: Each year about 70 hobby and professional artists donate art to the event. We offer the option of a 50% split and our goal is to honor our artists in every phase of this event.
- RECRUIT SPONSORS: Invite businesses to support the event and honor our hardworking grads with a sponsorship.
- ORGANIZE VOLUNTEERS: We’ll need dozens of volunteers to prepare for this event and about 50 the day of the party. Help us recruit and organize their efforts.
- CELEBRATE! Do you love planning the details of a great party? Help us put together an event that celebrates the incredible work of our grads and volunteers–and, of course, the work of our talented artists! Planning this year will have an exciting new twist: we’ll host the event in our new warehouse!
To find out more about the committee, email Kate. The amount of time you contribute is up to you, but we can work around the schedules of our committee members. We’ll meet as needed, probably just about 5 times between now and the event, using email for check-ins and decisions as necessary. Get involved—we would love to have you!